2010年7月21日星期三

hahaha...laugh until canot tahan....~

This is a lecturer blog juz now i saw ...enjoy the story~~
Stupid Students Stop Complain lah!! Fuck
I’m a teacher. I got RM30,00 paycheck every month. I have a young and beautiful mistress who I have fornication every time I feel the urge to release my stresses. Don’t understand the world fornication? Go study instead of complaining in Facebook! It means I fuck her whenever I feel like fucking her! Everyday, I online and sign in to Facebook so I can keep track of students who keep bitching about me and jot down their name so I could flunk them in exam. I’m an engineer so please don’t think I don’t know anything about Facebook and Twitter!

My life sucks. You know WHY??

Because my students SUCK!! They are so fucking stupid and pampered!

Old sayings are always correct! Now I understand why they say

“Spare the rod, spoil the child”

They complain about every fucking single thing happened in the campus!

No parking, parking very expensive, have to walk, sun very hot, lecturers and tutors not good, facilities spoiled, catering sucks, air-con not cold enough, air-con too cold sometime, microphone spoiled, exam too tough, no tips, toilet too smelly!

All these stupid kids basically complain about almost everything!

So what? I’m the one who suggest to clamp all your cars! I don’t like you all drive to campus, especially YOU who drive Honda Civic, YOU who drive Toyota Camry and YOU especially who drive Volkswagen GTI! Since your fathers are rich, I guess they don’t mind you fail your papers and repeat over and over again.

Parking sure have to pay, you think there is free lunch?? I studied so hard is to earn money money, you think I give a shit about you???!

I don’t think I did any mistake in my decision anyway, so stop sending me letter or planning stupid things like Boycott or Black Underwear Day. Don’t come to class even better, I can bar you straight away. Save my energy to adjust your result.

For your information, I didn’t tamper your result!! Please lah, you got a D, so I fail you in order to motivate you to study harder! You get an A? You think I don’t know you cheated in exam? You all so stupid can get A???

Not happy with me go other schools lah! No money don’t talk cock to me!!

没有评论:

发表评论