2010年7月18日星期日

God...i need u

today i wake up at 2pm,haha,coz yeaterday very late to sleep.Every sunday i feel very happy and sad,happy is i hv no class today,in the other side,i am sad coz my fren all went bck to home town d....today i hv receive a news,my fren told me westlake thr hv a dead body inside the hostel,the reason is tat student overfatigue thn juz like tat pass away d....izit a human so easily to die? i don't believe it.... 8pm,i dinner wit my fren,my fren already came bck d,so happy wit them,i hv long time din join them,it's a good feeling for me,like a big family,haha.....after that,we still fool around at there..i've been a long time not so happy ,bcoz sumthing problem around me....but i still can control my santiment.The moment wit fren was so great,i always think like that.Unfortunenately,the problem still around in my mind,what can i do? what is my nx step? who can gv me the solution?i thought that my view is correct,i always belief it,actually,i'm wrong,the world will not bcoz of my thinking to change.I have read a philosopy juz now,If you believe you can, you probably can.
If you believe you won't, you most assuredly won't.
Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad.Izit true? i duno....mayb....hope my problem will not longer in my mind,plz far away from me.A life lived in fear is a life half lived.

没有评论:

发表评论